Contemporary Timber Doors
Contemporary entrance doors are constructed using multi-layered panels of hardwood, with metal inserts. This creates durable, impact resistant, attractive doors that ensure optimum security and heat conservation, without compromising on stylish design.
- PAS 24 certified: high security multipoint security locking, security keys, high grade stainless steel fittings and security glazing throughout
- High insulation, the overall door leaf thickness is 68mm.
Door U value=0.9 W/m2K
- Bespoke designs mean that you can choose the style that’s right for your home
- All of our contemporary doors are available in FSC certified softwood (pine), hardwood (meranti) and oak
- Slimline threshold is compliant with Part M building regulations
Choose your ironmongery:
- Round or square pull handles
- Lever handle on rose
- Lever handle on back plate
- Cylinder pulls
- Letter plates
Get in touch now:
Phone: 01293 978060